Grants up to $15,000 for Canadian Businesses
Grants for up to $15,000 for Canadian Businesses
Grants for Canadian Businesses
Are you a Canadian Business owner looking to find ways to grow your business with the assistance of grant funding? #BecauseWeCare the team at Dufferin Media are constantly investigating ways to help your business find solutions for you to invest in your digital marketing while getting some funding if possible along the way!
Imagine being able to finally update or refresh your website? Or add e-commerce so you can sell your product anywhere in the World? Perhaps your goal is to gain more customers from Google searches, or get your business on TikTok? There are grants available to assist you with the cost of investing in these solutions.
Dufferin Media Has Experience With Grants
For the past 2 years we have worked with businesses from Ontario and New Brunswick to assist them with the Digital Main St Grant. We are familiar with navigating the requirements, providing assistance with the application (the plan for digital marketing), and providing the services as outlined in the grant guidelines. This grant is still available in New Brunswick, offering eligible businesses $3,000 towards digital improvements. You can contact us below if you are a business owner in New Brunswick and would like to discuss this grant.
Canada Digital Adoption Program and Grant Program for Business
Canada Digital Adoption Program
How Canadians do business has changed. To stay competitive and grow, small and medium-sized businesses need to adopt new digital tools.
In Budget 2021, the Government of Canada announced the $4 billion Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) to help get your business online, give your e-commerce presence a boost or help digitalize your business's operations.
CDAP provides funding and support to businesses, as well as training and work opportunities for young Canadians. source: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/152.nsf/eng/home
$2400 Micro Grant for Small Business
Eligible businesses will receive a micro-grant of up to $2,400 to help with the costs related to adopting digital technologies. Grants will be available through local and regional service providers across Canada. The service providers will also support a network of e-commerce advisors who will advise and help small businesses adopt e-commerce.
Is Your Canadian Business Eligible For The $2400 Grant?
Applications can only be submitted by a small business that meets all of the following criteria:
- Is a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives)
- Is a registered or incorporated business
- Is a consumer-facing business
- Can be accessed by consumers or provides in-person services to consumers
- Has at least one employee
- Must commit to maintaining digital adoption strategy for six months after participation in the program
- Must consent to participating in follow-up surveys, sharing information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and having the name of the business published as a recipient of funding
The following types of small businesses are ineligible:
- Corporate chains, franchises or registered charities
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Real estate brokerages
What Can The Grant Be Used For?
Eligible costs include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Costs related to the implementation of a digital e-commerce plan (e.g. online reservation/booking tools, online ordering systems, electronic payments)
- Costs related to website search optimization (SEO)
- Costs related to the installation of an e-commerce platform (including subscription fees/costs)
- Costs of back-office solutions to support an e-commerce strategy
- Costs of social media advertising
- Costs related to the creation of customer databases
***Higher grant amounts are available for businesses with more than $500,000 in annual revenue**