Accessibility Statement for dufferinmedia.com
This is an accessibility statement from Dufferin Media.
Measures to support accessibility
Dufferin Media takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of dufferinmedia.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. dufferinmedia.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
“Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. If there is any text in the images, we will display is as a caption underneath.”
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of dufferinmedia.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on dufferinmedia.com:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 24 hrs.
Accessibility of dufferinmedia.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Dufferin Media assessed the accessibility of dufferinmedia.com by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 24 June 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.